I have a laptop equipped with GT540M. Drivers are fine, games are running properly. But then, when I install my tablet driver (Yiynova DP10HD, just like a cheap replacement of Wacom Cintiq) which is using DisplayLink display adapter, most games won't run. The errors mostly point to directX problem (sorry if I'm mistaken), for example :
- Dishonored : http://puu.sh/1d643
- Resident Evil 6 : https://anonfiles.com/file/333db7f243176582e86cfde91f858163
Uninstalling DisplayLink adapter will of course, resolve the issue but this is the point of why Im asking: is there's any way to run games properly without having to uninstall tablet drivers? Additional info:
- The tablet's display adapter is not listed on device manager unless I plug the tablet in.
- The DisplayLink software only active if I plug the tablet.
- The problem still exist even though I'm not plugging in my tablet.
Thanks in advance :)