Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am looking for an application that allows users to scroll a textbox the entire way.

For example if I have the following text in a window or textbox on the system.

|The quick | |
|brown fox | |
|jumped    | |

I would like it so that I don't have to hit the scrollbar three times but I can simply jump down to the next group of text.

|over the  | |
|lazy dog. | |
|The quick | |

For those that have used more or viewed the man pages on unix it would be equivalent to the keyboard key z.

share|improve this question
up vote 0 down vote accepted

Apparently there is a Page Down key on the keyboard that does this. It is often abbreviated pg dn. That is good to know.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .