I try to describe situation as well as I can.
I have a dedicated server on http://www.hetzner.de/
- I've installed there Windows Server 2012
- set up Hyper-V role
- created new virtual machine with default external virtual switch that share my NIC (I have only 1 NIC)
- configure IP address on VM (without manual configure network was undefined)
Now I have:
- Host Server with one static IP without any domen
- I can connect Server by RDC.
- VM on Host that I can use only from Host (i describe it later)
- I even turn off firewall (for test phase i want to ping my server)
Screenshots (i can't upload images) :
- virtual switch configuration
- Server ipconfig /all
- VM network config
- client ipconfig /all
- VM can't get internet Access (it can't get auto configs from DHCP and I can't connect to DNS Server even though I try all possible IP that I saw and use DNS suffix)
- I can't connect to Hyper-V Server by Hyper-V Manager (but it's not what i want in first place)
I want to create a local network (edit: i mean virtual) where I could see VM's on my Server from my remote computer and could connect to Vm's by RDC.
Is it possible?
If it possible can you give me instructions?
Should I use outsource administrator?