Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have marked up a document with comments and tracked changes in Word 2010. However, I've been asked to restructure those comments and tracked changes to a single document with page numbers AND paragraph numbers and (if possible) sentence numbers. Is there a way (or script) to do this?

share|improve this question
Though programming you have access to almost all of a Word document. Just depends on how involved you want it to be. If you are doing this repeatedly it would be worthwhile to script. Sounds like in this case it might be quicker to do manually than trying to write something. – Brad Patton Apr 16 '13 at 12:43
I suspect I'll be doing it repeatedly. I'll look into scripting options. It just seemed like a common enough occurrence that somebody might have already written a script. – Russell S. Pierce Apr 16 '13 at 15:32

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .