For some reason windows 7 cannot see my samba share after moving house...?...
net view \\192.168.0.6 it returns System error 53 has occurred. The network path was not found.
Below is some info which may be of some relevance
- Windows 7 is running inside of Parallels (but has worked prior without any issues)
- I can ping the server from Windows
- My Mac can access the samba share, which is wirelessly connected
- I've tried disabling IPv6 on my samba server (this did not solve the issue)
- I've changed my samba user password
- Checked the permissions of the shared folders
- I now have Virgin super hub rather than a BT home hub
- Samba version 3.5.6