What underlying benchmarks does windows experience index (winsat) test?
Some specific questions are:
- Does the processor score include single-threaded performance?
- Is memory score based on the speed or the capacity? (I have gotten a 7.5 on 20GB of oldish ram)
- What does the "aero performance" measure Directx? OpenGl? or some Microsoft property stuff?
- Does gaming graphics test only Directx?
- Can a raided hdd get higher than 5.9 on hard disk rating...because some raided situations are faster than ssds?
- And in general what does each test do?
Also, just a side question, what is Aero or the DWM use for gfx acceleration?