I am trying to commit one java file in Eclipse Juno Service Release 2 using SVN
When I do Team/Commit on the file I get the following.
Some of selected resources were not committed. Some of selected resources were not committed. svn: E155011: Commit failed (details follow): svn: E155011: Commit failed (details follow): svn: E155011: File 'C:\Users\...\workspace\...\src\com\MyCode.java' is out of date
When I try and do Team/Update - whether on the file or the folder or the project, I get
Some resources were not updated. svn: E175002: chunked stream ended unexpectedly svn: E175002: REPORT request failed on '/svn/project/!svn/vcc/default'
I have tried
- Restarting Visual SVN Server
- Deleting the .java file and then adding it again
- Renaming the .java file, and then renaming it back
- Updating the Eclipse and SVN software, and trying again
- Team/Revert, Team/Update, making changes, Team/Commit
Can anyone help? (all other files/folders etc. work fine)