First of all, this device seems to be almost exclusive to Italy, based on google results. You will need the specific device drivers, and also a way to connect, normally using the "Connection manager" that is provided on the mass storage part of the device.
It is fairly possible to overwrite this using a firmware for the same device, but you will need a way to connect. There is an "unbranded" firmware package here: http://www.pausacafeone.it/download/original_dash/e1800/UTPS11.300.05.07.500_MAC13.305.06.02.500.rar
Unbranded in this case means it is the software that the device comes with when it is not bound to any carrier, meaning it should not contain any "crapware". Please note though, that the version might be older than your current one.
The page (http://www.pausacafeone.it/content/original_dash.asp) also provides TIM branded software in case you need to restore it.
Please note that doing this does not remove SIM-lock. If your device is sim-unlocked, you can use a carrier-branded connection manager with any sim-card, as long as the APN settings reflect it.
Another way would be to use windows network connection.
To use that do this:
- Remove the PIN code from your simcard
- Install the original connection manager and drivers
- Change the default APN settings to those of your new provider and connect at least once.
- Uninstall the "crapware" and connection manager.
- The network will now show in Network and sharing center
- Right click the connection and select "connect". Your device should now connect without a connection manager.