My network setup includes a Cisco router and a Realtek WLAN Accesspoint (AP):
- The Realtek AP connects to the internet and work as DHCP server. It is in Wireless ISP mode and its IP address is 192.168.1.254.
- The Cisco router is connected to the Realtek AP. In the Cisco router DHCP server is disabled and Internet connection option is set to "Automatically from DHCP". Its IP address for admin page is 192.168.1.1
- My computers are connected to the Cisco router.
Here is the network map:
When I go to 192.168.1.1 through any web browser it is redirected to
https://192.168.1.1/Vyatta/main.html and shows a "Web Not Available" error.
So I'm unable to go to admin page of Cisco but I can access to the Realtek AP admin page.
What I tried:
- If I disconnect the Realtek AP and reset (not restart) then I can see the admin page of Cisco.
- When I inspect the DHCP client list of the Realtek AP it just shows all computers but not the router.
- I've checked /etc/hosts file, proxy setting and DNS server in all devices but both are as default.
The question: How can I access the Cisco router admin page without restarting it?