Okay, so I am working on a card matching game in java for my computer science assignment and it all was going perfectly, until I wanted to open the applet in a page. In eclipse it works just fine..
I open the page and I get the error "Security Exception. Your Security settings have blocked your application." I didn't use to get this before I updated to the new java version. I uploaded the app on a site, in case anyone wanted to check out if they got any errors, but surprise! It works just fine when on a site.
http://sergius.webatu.com/game.html -> works as I except it to. but if I just open the file game.html with all the files in its folder, it just gets blocked and won't start. I didn't block it or anything.
The thing is, I won't have access to the internet, so I can't tell them "hey go to that site, it only works there!"
Notes: Ignore the Romanian mambo jumbo. It asks for a name when it starts.
Using: Java Plug-in 10.21.2.11 Using JRE version 1.7.0_21-b11 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM