For the past couple of months I receive a BSOD Error Code 1a about 1-3 times every single day. It feels like the issue happens a lot when i'm using adobe flash, but i'm sure there is probably a more logical reason for the issues. I have tried pulling out and switching all slots of RAM and I still got BSOD. I also had my Motherboard replaced to see if that would solve the issue, but unfortunately none of the above worked. Also along with the blue screening sometimes my cpu will randomly lock up at 100%.
- EVGA X58 FTW3 132-GT-E768-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- ASUS ENGTX580 DCII/2DIS/1536MD5 GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5
- RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-730SS 730W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Power Supply
- Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 3.2GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80601960
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 24GB (6 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9T2-24GBRL