I have a short family video on DVD. I've successfully used VLC player to save it as a file, but it has a file extension of
I want to put it in a Picasa album, but Picasa only recognizes videos with the following file extensions:
Here's what I've done so far:
- Open the video
- Choose Media > Convert/Save
- Add the same file and click Convert/Save button
- Click the wrench icon for more options
- Select an encapsulation of MPEG-TS, a video codec of MPEG-4, and unchecked the audio under that codec's section (there is none in this video).
- Click "Browse" and supply a location and filename (with no extension)
- Click "Start"
Regardless of the encoding options, the file extension is still
How can I save as