I've got the very annoying problem that Adobe Reader XI simply will not open. I can view PDF files in the browser just fine, but PDF files on my computer will not open. The program simply will not launch.
I do not get an error. Nothing happens.
What I have tried to solve it myself:
- Opening Adobe Reader XI on its own instead of clicking on a PDF file
- Repairing the installation
- Executing as administrator (I have UAC disabled, so this should not matter a.f.a.i.k.)
- Executing as Windows XP SP 3
- Executing EULA.exe and accepting it
None of these seem to work.
Can anyone help me out? Thanks!