My MacBook Pro (middle 2009) dies once or twice per day, with the screen picture stopped, and all the keys don't work, including the Caps Lock key. So I can only force-shutdown it using the power button.
- 2013.4.25 Plugged in 8G memory (2 × 4G)
- 2013.4.28 Repaired the disk permissions
- 2013.4.29 Fell from chair (1 foot high), and then got stuck three times in the afternoon.
- 2013.4.30 I had a test. Opened my MacBook, keeping no apps running. And it died ten minutes later.
- 2013.5.2 13:58:12 Got stuck when I was using it, and the screen flashed red.
2013.5.3 1.Verified the disk using "Disk Utility" and everything is OK. But the "Apple Call services" man told to me,"it's just seems OK, not certainly OK". -__-|||... 2.The task manager shows the Dropbox is keeping using the CPU & Disk. So I quited Dropbox, which leads a miracle (^o^)/~, the "dies" phenomenon didn't come out all day along.
In the end, I came to one of "Apple Authorized Service Providers". And paid for a socalled "professional" test. Finally,they told me the the hard disk is ok, but there may be some trouble in the logic board which will cause wrong when the temperature rise . Yes, the answer is maybe..... Their solution is to replace a new logic board, which will cost lot that I would rather buy a new one .