I recently built a new AMD computer. The computer runs great (so I think). I have an after market fan on the processor. I installed a program called Core Temp to monitor CPU usage and temperature. The program, I believe, gets the data from the bios. I know for a fact that the temperature I am receiving are incorrect. Today I sat down and noticed that for some reason my cores were all at max power (not really sure why) the temperature was at 35 degrees C for all the cores. I have NEVER seen the temp go above that. When ever a core is maxed it goes to 35 and stops. If nothing is being processed at all they stay at 11 degrees C and average is in the 20s. I am wondering if this board has some kind of malfunction or issues, or maybe I am just a moron?
P.S. I have also tried several other programs, other then core temp all have the same result, so I think the motherboard has some issues or something
P.S.S. When I go into the bios the bios say the CPU is 33 degrees C... every time.
Please let me know what I should do.. It is making me a little worried.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Full (64-bit)
- AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core
- Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AM3+ Zalman
- CNPS9900ALED Ball Bearing G.Skill Ripjaws Z Series 32GB (4 x 8GB)
- DDR3-1600 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 2GB
- Azza Solano 1000R ATX Full
- Tower Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V