I recently migrated my Exchange 2010 box to Exchange 2012 (all updates required for co-existence have been applied) and since then my Outlook rules are not running automatically. (I have been using Outlook 2013 for a while so there wasn't a change in client post migration.)
I have tried:
- deleting and recreating the rule(s) that is used most often;
- deleting all the rules and recreating just the one that is used most often;
- deleting and recreating the same rule through OWA;
- starting Outlook with /cleanrules and recreating the rule;
- turning off Cached Exchange Mode.
None of this has worked and the rule simply does not run automatically. It will run fine when run manually.