I have been trying to set up port forwarding for the past 48 hours and I can't quite get it. I have used online port scanners to see what ports are open and they are saying none, not even the port I opened myself.
What I did:
- Logged onto my router website.
- Enabled DMZ with my computers IP.
- In the port forwarding option, allowed TCP and UDP on the port I selected.
- Enabled a Static IP address for my node.
- Made an exception to the port in the firewall.
- Use a port scanner and to no avail.
Is there any steps I have missed? This will be used for reverse shell/connect back in python scripting.