Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm wondering if there is a relatively universal keyboard shortcut for selecting whatever text has just been pasted (similar to the shift-arrow shortcuts etc. like those in Text-Editing Keyboard Shortcuts that Work Almost Everywhere).

I tried the paste v '' suggested in the select just pasted text thread, but that hasn't worked in Chrome, Textmate or Word on my Mac.


share|improve this question
add comment

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.