here's my current config:
- I have an offline SSD with a single ~240Gb partition that was running in my old laptop.
- I no longer have access to the laptop.
- I have a new eSata enclosure and would like to boot from a VHD of the old image, externally, running on my new Win8 machine using Hyper-V.
I would like to know if:
- This is possible with current tools,
- If anyone could recommend a utility to do the p2v conversion on the disk.
I checked DiskToVHD from sysinternals, but it says it only supports up to 128Gb partitions. I found a couple of other utilities, but couldn't find confirmation that they supported Win8.