I have been using Midori for a while now, and got tired of flash not working so tried to install it.
I checked the checkbox "Install flash and other 3rd party proprietary stuff" button when I installed my distro, so have flashplugin-installer installed. I am using Elementary OS 0.2 Beta 2, based on ubuntu 12.04 with the 3.5 kernel from 12.10.
These are the things I have tried yet:
- Re-installed flashplugin-installer via both apt-get and software centre
- Downloaded the .tar.gz flash directory from adobe, and put libflashplayer.so in both /lib/mozilla/plugins and in /home/user/.config/mozilla/plugins.
- added 'export MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH="/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins"' to my .bashrc
- added the line "enable-plugins=true" to the midori config
- On the midori faq they tell you to "nspluginwrapper -v -a -n -i", which returns "ERROR: libssl3.so: cannot open sharet object file: no such file or directory". Have searched for this error and not found a fix
I have followed the steps on these threads