This question already has an answer here:
- The order of my actions is:
- Copy data from pivot table from second sheet.
- Paste data as value into first sheet.
- Notice that something is wrong in the data.
- Go back to the second sheet and change data.
- Copy data from changed data.
- Return to first sheet.
- Select and delete wrong data.
- Try to paste new copied data from second sheet but clipboard is empty.
Why does Excel remove data from the clipboard when I select and delete data from a sheet? How can I change this strange behavior?