I have dual system on my laptop, one Windows 7 and one Fedora 18, and I want to access linux partition under windows. As there are no BtrFS driver support in windows, somebody suggests me to work like this:
- install an virtual machine on windows
- install an lightweight linux on virtual machine
- some virtualization software allows forwarding host partition to guest. Forward the host linux partition to guest linux and mount it.
- expose that partition by SAMBA server in the guest linux.
- mount it on host as a network partition
It seems the free VirtualBox cannot do that. I wonder if there are any virtulization software can do that?