Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I would like to know the name of this gadget:

alt text

Anybody got any idea what's it called?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I'm adding another answer because I think I've located it.

This is probably Multimeter, last version number 2.10, created by Johan Bourtembour, better known as SFkilla, and having had at its height a 100000 member community founded around it, and which was unfortunately closed down. This gadget was highly skinable, and had hundreds of skins available by the (now defunct) community.

I found a possible download from here, which was tested fine by Avast.

Below is one example skin published here, where is also explained how to use this gadget:

enter image description here

share|improve this answer
Do you know the Temperature Gadget in the picture, perhaps? – Grumpy ol' bear Oct 24 '09 at 23:35
I think it's all the same gadget, just a different skin. – harrymc Oct 25 '09 at 7:32

If the gadgets has an Options button, click it:


You'll then see the gadget's name:


share|improve this answer
I know, I'm still looking for its name, since I don't have the gadget. – Grumpy ol' bear Oct 24 '09 at 19:07

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.