I'm new to cygwin and hadoop, please anyone could explain
- which mirror link is the proper to install cygwin
- what version of hadoop is bug free (
.shworks good )
is it must to run below commands before running
- $ chmod +r /etc/passwd
- $ chmod u+w /etc/passwd
- $ chmod +r /etc/group
- $ chmod u+w /etc/group
- $ chmod 755 /var
- $ touch /var/log/sshd.log
- $ chmod 664 /var/log/sshd.log
ssh-host-configwhat all options should i give yes and no for running sshd service and hadoop proper
- "Please enter the password for user 'cyg_server'? " if i do configuration does it necessary to login with
cyg_serveruser id, else for running hadoop
all.shasking for password and the given password is not accepting too.
- once i tried to connect, I could do till all process to run, tried to connect through Eclipse, but it shows
connection failed to localhost.
Till now I was going through different tutorials, if cygwin part goes fine then will get issue with hadoop, else get stuck with cygwin itself.
If any one could guide right way, will be helpful and even could give suggestions.