Whenever I log in into GMail, its GTalk client tells me:
Oops! You are not invisible because you're logged into Google Talk from another client, device, or location that doesn't support invisibility.
Steps I have taken to remedy this:
- I have enabled multifactor authentication on my Google Account.
- I have deauthenticated all other machines on the Google Account dashboard.
- I have clicked on "details" near "Last account activity: 1 minute ago" on the bottom right area of gmail's web interface and logged out of any other sessions.
- I do not have other GMail or Google+ tabs open when I experience this issue.
- I do not have Pidgin, Empathy or other jabber clients open when I experience this; additionally, my android phone is turned off as well as my home computer. I had an application specific password for Empathy and another for Xabber (an Android GTalk client) but removed them.
- I do not have GTalk browser extensions installed.
- I have changed my google password.
Despite all these steps, the issue persists.
What can I do to solve this problem?