I've noticed that if I load CNN.com in Firefox, the images aren't loading. The page looks like this:
If I view the same page in Internet Explorer it looks fine. Friends I've asked who use Firefox for Windows say they have no problem seeing the images on CNN. I'm having no trouble viewing any other page.
I've already tried the following remedies:
- Restart browser.
- Restart machine.
- Clear private data (Cache, Cookies, Offline Website Data, Authenticated Sessions).
- Disabling all add-ons and restarting browser.
- Reinstalling browser.
- Running an A-Squared Free scan.
None of these made any difference whatsoever.
I am running Firefox 3.5.3. My operating system is Windows XP Professional SP3.
- If you are running Firefox on a Windows machine, how does CNN look to you?
- Any other ideas of what I could try?