I've used my D-Link DSL-526B for more than three years, but recently it cannot connect to the internet. So far I've been able to isolate these symptoms:
- DSL and Internet lights is off
- I've tried numerous time restarting it, nothing happens
- I've tried hard-resetting it, still nothing happens
- I've flushed my OSX DNS Cache just in case
- I tried accessing its web-UI dashboard at 192.168.1.1, it cannot be accessed. I pinged it, it shows RTO responses
My questions would be: 1. What is possibly happening? 2. How to fix it I need it to back online as soon as possible?
Thanks. I really appreciate your responses