- I'm not a novice in linux
- I created a bunch of files with php using file_put_contents()
- I can't view the created files via browser
- I can view the files from the ftp but can't change/download/delete them(it says file not found)
- I have tried to SSH as root and change the permissions and user/group from there, but it says file not found
- I have tried opening the files using php with file_get_contents(); it says file not found
- I can rename or download the files from File Manager
- I did a fair amount of research on this but can't find a solution
- I managed to create another file with the same name in the same directory via php, as per screenshot.
As you can see things are very confusing, especially for someone like me that doesn't know too much about linux. But I know one thing, on any OS there can not exist in the same place and time two files with the same name. It's not an ftp error because I checked with file manager too.