I'm having a really weird problem with Hyper-V on Windows 8 Pro, and I can't seem to figure out what's going on.
- I created Win8 vm in Hyper-V and booted it up
- I use vmconnect (right click vm, connect) to connect to the vm
- For the first minute or so, mouse movement/clicking and keyboard all work great
- After about a minute, my left-mouse click stops working.
- Mouse movement, mouse right-click and keyboard all still work great - it's just the left-mouse click that stops working.
Any idea what's going on and how to fix it?