Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am forced to work on a Windows 8 machine that I have no administrative rights for. It seems that the built-in pdf viewer does not support to print only odd or even pages. Which pdf viewer (or other software) should I suggest the admin to install on my machine so that I have this feature available?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 1 down vote accepted

You can take this one:

Open Odd numbered pdf file in Adobe reader ( Here I am taking a pdf file with 81 pages, 81 is an Odd numbere ). Press Ctrl+P to print the document. Select Subeset: Select Odd pages only Under the print rage Settings. Now print all the odd numbered pages, ie: 1,3,5,7,9,11,.....81.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.