I have a licensed copy of Adobe Photoshop and a Bamboo graphics tablet. Usually I use the combination for my graphics work and the Bamboo-provided default app to take notes but... I noticed Photoshop could be used for that as well: just jotting down (scribbling) hand-written notes. My screen resolution is 1680x1050, how should I best configure a "New Document" for this?
- using Bamboo pen
- either dark on light or light on dark (good colour combinations are accepted but it is not the main focus of the question)
- resolution (this is the main focus of the question.. should it just be "72" and the other measurements be in "pixels"? or is this an overkill for a "screenful" representing a page of "e-paper"?)
- what is a good brush to use for handwriting?
- are "square pixels" the best option? why?
- I am using depth 32-bit but I think this is wasteful.. contours are smooth but maybe I am wasting a lot of space?
In summary, a nice "turn key" recommendation would be great.
Also, am I doing it wrong? Should all of this be created using vector and not raster?