DriveImage fails to execute "Drive to Drive" operation. Since the 1TB hard disk is dying, I decided to move the System Drive to newly bought HDD.
It said, unable to retrieve drive layout.
The source drive is a 1TB hard disk ( at Disk 0 , MBR ) , with 4 partitions + 1 System Reserved :
- System Reserved 100MB NTFS (System, Active, Primary Partition)
- C: 99.0GB NTFS (Boot, Crash Dump, Primary Partition)
- P: 300.0GB NTFS (Primary Partition)
- M: 300.0GB NTFS (Logical Drive)
- Z: 231.51GB NTFS (Logical Drive)
The destination drive is 3TB hard disk ( at Disk 3 , GPT ) , with 2 partitions :
- X: 200.0GB NTFS (Primary Partition)
- W: 546.39GB NTFS (Primary Partition)
Another problem: when I right click on X: drive of Disk 3, the option "Mark Partition as Active" is disabled. Why ?
Note: OS is Windows 7