My goal is to clone my partitions in 1TB harddisk to 3TB harddisk ( including boot partitions & System drive).
The source drive is a 1TB hard disk ( at Disk 0 , MBR ) , with 4 partitions + 1 System Reserved :
- System Reserved 100MB NTFS (System, Active, Primary Partition)
- C: 99.0GB NTFS (Boot, Crash Dump, Primary Partition)
- P: 300.0GB NTFS (Primary Partition)
- M: 300.0GB NTFS (Logical Drive)
- Z: 231.51GB NTFS (Logical Drive)
The destination drive is 3TB hard disk ( at Disk 3 , GPT )
If I use Seagate DiskWizard's Clone Disk tool, the partition table will convert the 3TB harddisk to MBR, and partitions are enlarged to 3x to fill up the whole 3TB.
Did I miss some settings ? I just want the same size of old partitions and use GPT . How can I achieve it ?
Operating System is Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.