My computer restarts, just after or during Windows loading (4 squares getting together), or after some time on the desktop IF I'm idle.
In order to start the computer I either have to swap my RAM (24Go) in differents DIMM slots, for example (I have 4 slots) : 1-2-4 or 2-3-4 or 1-3-4, not the same position each boot or it restarts in a loop...
I can also change the ram timing from 1.5 to 1.6V and it starts, at the next reboot I have to change it again to 1.5 or it won't boot...
And If after all, I succeed to boot, I have to use the computer for about 10 minutes, and it's ok, if I don't, it restarts by itself after some minutes.
If I stay on the BIOS, It's all OK, I can stay for a whole year without restarting.
- I have check my RAM on Memtest (4*8G SDRAM DDR3) : OK
- I have check without graphic card : Still the same.
- I tried to reset the bios stack by getting it off and on : Still the same.
- I tried to reset my BIOS, and many settings about the RAM in the menu : Still the same.
- CPU temps are just fine (around 35°C)
I was thinking ofc about the motherboard but I want to be sure.
Motherboard : MSI zh77a-g43
RAM : 4*8G Dual Mode or not (depends on the number I put ofc.)
PSU : 600W (enough to run all the config)
CPU : i7 3770 non K