I need to test an email conversion issue with a downstream host and need to send test messages with TNEF (I know, sounds silly because usually we DON).
How can I generate a sample message in this format? I tried the following procedure:
- Open Outlook
- Navigate to File -> Options -> Mail -> Message Format (section)
- Change "When sending messages in Rich Text format to Internet recipients" to "Send using Outlook Rich Text format".
- Save changes. Close Outlook. Reopen Outlook.
- Compose a new message. Select the "Format Text" tab and set "Rich Text" for the format.
- Add sample stylized text and an attachment for good measure.
- Send the message through.
That still doesn't seem to cause it to appear (and I'm checking the MIME source). Is there another way?