I like to set my Windows/File Explorer from the Folder Options/View tab to have the following options:
- check - Always show menus
- check - Show hidden files, folders, or drives
- uncheck - Hide empty drives in Computer Folder
- uncheck - hide extensions for known file types
- uncheck - Hide protected operating system files
- check - Launch folder windows in a separate process
- check - Restore previous folder windows at logon
And then Apply that view to all folders.
Is there a fast way to set this for multiple machines? Are these stored in a registry setting or ini file?