I have a webpage that I need to save down. I load the page with AutoPager.
But saving large pages loaded with AutoPager just won't work. (see my Q)
What I see on the page would be perfect (in HTML, that is).
I tried the "Inspect Element" and Firebug's tool as well, but they are not the same as I would save down the page with CTRL+S.
I also tried:
- Installing Firefox on Linux - nope.
- Try DownThemAll on the loaded pages - nope.
- Install Nightly - nope.
- Install Firefox on a RamDisk - nope.
- Try 64-bit Firefox - nope.
- Try loading the rule into AutoPage/Chrome (it won't do anything) - nope.
Selenium would be great for example, but it can't save.
(Also, I would need to page on the file. Like Open the page, Save page, Click next, Save page, Click next, Save page, so on, so on.)