Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

This question already has an answer here:

How do I curve text in a word? I was able to do in a previous version of word. I was able to bend any word.

I have tried the word art option and it allows only shadowing but not the option to curve a word.

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by gronostaj, Tog, Simon Sheehan, Shekhar, Excellll Jul 24 '13 at 16:11

This question was marked as an exact duplicate of an existing question.

What version of MS word are you using? – Seth Jul 21 '13 at 3:37

In Word 2010, highlight text and then select Word Art from the Drawing Tools / Format Tab and apply one of the Word Art text styles.

With text still selected, choose the Text Effect (bottom) button in the Word Styles section of the same tab and and then the Transform option on the drop-down menu.

picture of dropdown menu for Transform effect

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.