I have the router D-link DSL 2500-E, the simulator is here http://suporte.dlink.com.br/suporte/emuladores/ADSL/dsl-2500E/emulador/fw-dmz.htm.
I want to open and use the incoming ports: 443 (https), 1243 (mssql), 3306 (mysql), but I can't really open these ports from my router, I tried almost everything :(
- ACL/Access Control List (This can open the ports for the services: web, telnet, ftp, tftp, snmp, ping)
- DMZ (this can open the ports for HTTP, FTP, SMTP but not 443, 1243, 3306)
- Virtual Server (supposedly I can open all the ports that I want, but when I scan my public IP with
nmapthe ports are filtered :/ , I guess for the firewall and I don't find the point of this option if the firewall can't be disabled)
Googling a while I found that possibly the router can't do "reverse NAT" but I am not completely sure of that.
Before buying a new router my last options are:
- Tunnel ssh? (but as I can't open the ssh port, it is useless too)
- VPN? (I don't know how to make it work)
- Update or modify the router firmware (Is it possible?)
I really need your help guys :(
Thanks in advance.