Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am trying to figure out the best way to go from a hdmi from a camcorder and a vga from a computer that both go to a switch then the output is vga and i need to go to a composite dvd recorder and i also need to capture it on a computer? thanks .

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

If your asking can you go from a hdmi to a vga, you can only do it with a signal converter as one is Analog and one is Digital.

If your not asking that then you need to be a lot more specific and clear with your questions.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.