I have a problem with my PC on win7 64bit. My specs: i7 3770k with a MB asus PZ77 V LE and a custom fan cooler master Hyper 212
I know that this is a recurring problem, but so far i was not able to spot the right solution
- everything works correctly, correct temperatures, etc
- when I shut down the computer, win7 closes but the cooler master fan keeps running forever and I am forced to long-press the power button to shut it off.
- i tried to look into the bios settings but i did not find anything...
- EDIT: i booted in safe mode and the PC does NOT shut off correcly: it freezes on the closing animation window and I need to long press the power button to shut it down
- EDIT: the disk where win7 is installed is a kingston ssd. i also have Intel Rapid Storage Technology that just crashes when I try to load it..
Do you have an idea? Many, many thanks in advance!