From the Amazon EC2 server I am getting this error:
ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'bluehost dedicated IP here' (110)
- The Bluehost mysql server remote database access allows the Elastic IP assigned by amazon.
- The Amazon Security group applied to the instance allows all outbound connections
- I can successfully ssh using the bluehost ip
- I can ping the bluehost ip and get a response
- I can connect to the bluehost mysql database from my local machine using the bluehost ip
What more can I do to try and diagnose this problem?