Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

When writing a technical document (papers, blueprints...) it's very likely to repeat a keyword, and a lot of time is wasted in trying to replace repetitions with synonyms.

A very helpful tool in this case could be an editor extension that highlights frequently repeated words, better if more and more markedly as ther usage frequency is high (except for extremely frequent words, like conjunctions).

Is there some software product like this? I would prefer vim extensions (as this is my editor of choice) but the functionality is general enough, so any suggestion is welcome.

share|improve this question

You need StyleChecker vim plugin

share|improve this answer
kindly elaborate with little explanation about the plugin to make answer perfect,additionally mention link for stylechecker – BlueBerry - Vignesh4303 Sep 6 '13 at 5:36

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .