I have 1 system where everyone is able to access read/write to the homegroup folders. However, every other system can not access each others and the one system that all the other systems can read/write to, that one can not even access anyone's.
- There are no firewalls in place.
- They all are connected to the same hoemgroup
- The settings are as lose as possible
- The folders/computers can be seen just not accessed.
- Network Discovery is on.
- All systems are Windows 7
- Both Home, Work and Public all have everything on and enabled. Current group is home.
This is what I see when I try and access the HomeGroup for a laptop http://prntscr.com/1k7k3y The laptop can see and access this computer just fine. Double clicking on the icon do nothing.