Thanks again! Nope, my Google is on stable channel. I have solved the issue by a strange trick. Trying to find out what was the reason of the issue I have bumped into the thread. Tried all suggestions from there - nope :(( Nobody could help, so I have continued by myself. I found out Feedly does not show up in any of browsers (FF, Opera), so I have tried it on safari Iphone/other PC - and yep it works. So I have just tried it on my windows guest account on Chrome - yep works. The bottom line - I do not know what was the reason but as a workaround - just set up a new Windows account and that is just it. With the trick I solved the toughest ticket I had for months from Google. I hope it helps some folks.