I'm working on a windows xp laptop at office. I have a standalone USB windows keyboard that I want to switch the "left ctrl" and "left alt" only on this keyboard.
- I don't have any admin privileges on the laptop to run softwares to switch the keys
- I often pair-programming with others, and they don't want the keys switched
So I'm looking for a way to switch the keys only on my own USB keyboard, is there any?
- I know HHKB pro keyboard has some switches to switch keys, but that's too expensive
- Is there any adapter to connect the keyboard and the laptop, that we can change the keys through it?
- Can I modify the hardware of the keyboard to switch the keys, is it possible?