I recently did a fresh Windows XP install on a Dell Latitude D510 (It's not mine, im only "the tech guy"). All fine, it just wouldn't use its wireless card. And by that I mean nothing is happening, like it's not recognised, or something.
- Checked BIOS, it's enabled.
- Been looking for a wifi switch on the sides for hours, found none.
- Discovered Fn+F2, did nothing.
Dell latitude D510 wifi driver, found 3 possible drivers, installed. Nothing.
- Found out about Quickset, installed. Now Fn+F2 shows, wether it's on or off (the hardware LED is still dark though)
- Device manager sees some mystical
Network driver(with a yellow question mark) under
Network adapters, there's this:
1394 Network Adapter
Any help is appreciated.