I cannot access http://download.blender.org from within my home network. I have Linksys router (WRT54GL) switching into 2 PCs with ethernet cable and also wireless enabled (which I use in my Android mobile)
So far, I tried:
- Access it with Firefox from my home PC, got "Connection reset"
- Access it with Chrome from my home PC, got "Web page is not accessible"
- Pinged it from home PC, got "Request timeout"
- Access it from other PC in my home (in the same network), got the same results
- Access it from my Android phone connected via wireless to my home network, the same result
- Confirmed at the ISP that they're not blocking the site (SOA#1: it works on their part)
- Accessed it from http://isup.me - got "it's just you, the website is up"
- Accessed it via annonymous proxy - and this worked, I've got a valid response and could access website
- Wipe out all settings at router (reset to factory defaults) and then try again, got the same results
I am pretty much out of ideas... what can I do to resolve the problem?