Yesterday I dropped a cup of coffee on my dell Vostro keyboard, and I did the following:-
- I turn the laptop off within seconds.
- I removed it from charger.
- I removed the battery.
- Then I removed the keyboard, and I cleaned it with laptop cleaner spray.
- I cleaned the keyboard using pure water, and I left it to dry.
- Then I reattached the keyboard.
Currently the laptop will work fine but the keyboard is not working. Currently I am stuck on the screen which mentions that the computer was not turned off properly , but at the same time i am unable to click the enter button to start windows. Second problem I have noticed is that the laptop will not turn on unless I use the charger. although if I fully charge it ,and then I remove it from the charger, the laptop will keep working fine? So how I can fix these two problems? And why is my computer is not turning on without the charger?