I am trying to find a way how to know if I can trust an internet site.
- payment redirects to digitalbooksplace.com - bad thing
- only card in payment - bad thing
- one day membership "temporarily" unavailable - bad thing
- RapidSSL certificate - I do not know how much trust this gives - probably nothing
- Server locates in Riga, Latvia - Ok
- Registrant bizcn.com, Chinese company - many sites give low rank and low trustworthiness
So in short, can you trust such a website? Is there any simple tool which says if the site is a scam for Chinese and Russian internet pages? There seems to be some many of them at the moment so I do not know which to trust.
My intuition says no, for instance, that I cannot trust the internet site above. I know there are many ambitious companies and startups coming to the market, but how still how you can trust them.